CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ruh-roh


Rah rah Ree
I hope a pound came off of me!
Rah rah RAAH
Instead I'm saying waaaaaaaaaah!

I've eaten salads for lunch most days.  I've exercised every day but one.  I chose healthier snacks - or none at all. I've consumed enough water to flood a New Orleans levy.  I did have some peanut butter one night after 7 pm. Sue me.

So far,  I have felt hungry more often than not. And I've successfully gained 2.5 pounds.

Even I have to laugh.  And don't start the whole, "I'm sure it's muscle" stuff - we both know that's a lie. I didn't gain 2.5 pounds of muscle in a couple of days.  Thanks for trying, though! The entire thing makes me snicker at myself.

Clearly, I will have to listen to my theme song more frequently as I'm not giving up, yet!

Oh-oh-oooooh muffin top...
you'll always be
o'er the top of my jeans!
Bad old muffin top.
Muffin top Mormonyyyyyyyyyy

13 comments:

MNBandMom said...

You're obviously retaining urine. Contact a urologist asap!

Mama said...

Back to the bendy straw catheters for me, mon.

sigh

Edward Sizler said...

"You know, if you lost a few pounds..."

The problem is clearly that the peanut butter was not 'fat free'. Or perhaps the area in which you live has gone the 'thick water' route. I'd contact the Water Management Department and have a serious discussion with them! Don't take this sitting down! That also causes weight gain.

It's just a thought....

Jackie-Oh Cleaver said...

How dare you post pictures of me without asking permission!!!!!!!

Mama said...

Oh oh oh
Underpants for that comment you'll be
slightly deaaaaaaad to me
Bad old Underpants
Underpants dead to me.

Underpants dead to meeeeeeeeeeee

Mom - it's not hard to find pictures of your youth when you've got them plastered all over the Net. Really girl - have some dignity!

MNBandMom said...

So I'm guessing Captain Underpants likes big butts?

Mama said...

And he cannot lie. Those other posters can denyyyyy

Edward Sizler said...

I'm thinking you all are treading on VERY ice...cuz if "I like big butts" then Jackie O will be the target of some very slanderous material, of which I want to say right here and now, I am not a party to!!!

You all are in SOOOOOO much trouble!!!! I'm tellin....

MNBandMom said...

Captain Underpants is a scaredy cat!!

Edward Sizler said...

The Captain is a realist!!!!

Mama said...

Hey - if you're The Captain...is Mom Tennille?

MNBandMom said...

OMG - Megs!! I was thinking the same thing!!


Let's see them sing a song together - MUSKRAT LOVE!

MNBandMom said...

I'm so seeing this as their Halloween Costume:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbh9c0noR4s