CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaack!



Isn't the backyard lovely?  Gotta love life in Florida...a happy little spring day...


Oh - now what do I think I spy with my little eye?  Could it be?



Our little gator is back.  Can you spy him?  He's on the ground a bit to the left of the tree with his head looking at the water.  Right after I took this shot, he spooked and went into the water, so I couldn't get y'all a better peek.

When I came back home this afternoon, I was looking for him again and couldn't find a gator, but right where he was, I did spy this little family.  I wonder if they know their neighbor next tree over is a gator. Should I tell them? (It's hard to see here, but the sandhill cranes have 2 babies.  sniff)


4 comments:

Cherylyn said...

Your backyard looks beautiful...it made me miss Florida!! I also miss the pet gators too.

Mama said...

C-DAWG!!!

I MISS YOU!

But you are where is best for your family - much to my chagrin. I miss having such a fun fun fun friend here - weep.

It's pretty hot right now, if that helps ya not miss it as much. :)

This gator is twerpy. 3.0 and Clark could take 'em.

MNBandMom said...

If gators are so tough....how come they don't live in Minnesota??

Mama said...

They do live in Minnesota. They just swim south for the winters.