CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Turn up the tunes and BOOGEY

I have nothing insightful to share at the moment, but I have received complaints from some of you that I have not updated in a few days.  I am busy homeys, but in the meantime, to keep you occupied I have...

1.  Added a new tune for your listening pleasure. Because yes - it's always all about you. And I'm a giver. So I gave you a new tune.  

The best thing about that song is the typewriter rhythm accompaniment.  Looooove it.  

It's OK to chair boogey to Nine to Five. It's the Net - we can't see you doing it. And even if we could see ya, we probably don't even know your real name.  DANCE!

2.  I will now give you a brief but cute 3.0 story.

This morning, 1.0 and 2.0 were playing that they were hurling off golf balls. Before they'd hit the ball, they'd say, "Fooooooore!"  

Here's an exact recounting!

1.0  Fooooooooore!
2.0 Fooooooooore!
1.0  Fooooooooore!
2.0  Fooooooooore!
3.0  Ooooooooooooooooooone!

We all giggled. She probably thinks we are the ones who need Special Ed pre-K at this point.  And she's probably right.  Frankly, we are known to have brain damaged people in this family.

Have a great day all and stay tuned for an exciting edition of  Mama's Product Endorsements, coming up next!  (After I make some compassionate service deliveries, take a shower, and get a kid off to school...)

0 comments: