CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

I took a ride in the relaxi taxi!




That's a picture of Yours Truly chilling out in bed after a calm, easy, completely enjoyable Mother's Day.  Life is gooooooooooood...

That's right!  In spite of vomit and a Visiting Teaching Conference that we catered yesterday, it was a relaxing, enjoyable day. Mr. Mormon did a great job of keeping me cool, calm, and collected, and helped make it a lovely holiday.  There were great gifts, he made dinner (HUGE!) and even kept the kids out of my hair for my marathon phone call with Jackie Oh.

He's a good boy.

So Mr. Mormon - here are a few song tracks for you!  And here's a kiss, too - pucker up!





12 comments:

Mr. Mormon said...

Oh, stop! I'm blushing! ... Tell me more!

For those that don't know:
HUGE = Husband Using Grilling Equipment

Sorry, but I only kiss my wife who is much more attractive that the woman (?!) shown.

Mama said...

That's me before I had all my work done and met you. Are you saying I was ugly?

lol at your "HUGE!" For you, grilling counts as cooking, dude! Ain't no other man - who grills - the way you do-ooooooo

MNBandMom said...

MM lights a cigarette....

Mama said...

MM - we're LDS - please do not smoke on our blog.

MNBandMom said...

Sorry.


It's shocking to me since... I don't smoke.

Carrot Jello said...

What beautiful eyes you have!

Unknown said...

I love me a little C. Aguilara. Still looking for good music by Mormons? Have you heard of Sam Payne?

Drama "O" said...

Awwww that was nice Mr.Mormon, Dirty Johnny doesn't cook BUT ...

Mr. Drama and sons purchased me a TomTom for Mothers Day.
I guess they want me to return.

Nothing says love like a TomTom ;)

Mama said...

Thanks Carrot - that's the one place I didn't let the plastic surgeon knife. I knew I had good eyes.

Annie - I love me a little Christina A, too. Seriously fierce pipes. I also love pink bikes - keep yours under lock and key.

Drama - what the monkey? A TOM TOM?! Like, a Native American tom tom? Send it to MM's house - she's all Indiany over there.

(Oh - wait - a TomTom the navigational thingy? Now that would make more sense in my confused head....)

Drama "O" said...

"(Oh - wait - a TomTom the navigational thingy? Now that would make more sense in my confused head....)"

Snap out of it Mama !

(we love that line don't we MM ?!?)

Mama said...

Well, I could kind of see Dirty Johnny giving you a drum set.

I'm just saying....

MNBandMom said...

I have to admit, I was megging with Mama. I thought "TOM TOM" was along the drum set line.

Drama - any man that gets that for his wife on Mother's Day should be flogged. Just saying.