CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

You want to dance with stars?


Then come over and boogey with my big girls!  They just got in the school talent show! 

79 acts entered, but 20 were chosen (at least - that's what the mommy-rumor mill is reporting.) They'll be doing a jazz dance to You Can't Stop the Beat from Hairspray.

Each act that was chosen gets to work on advertising the event.  1.0 was selected in her group to make a poster that will get to hang on a real live SCHOOL WALL!  Oh yes!  Her poster - on a school wall - announcing a Mormon family dance!  Their lives are now complete.

I have few demands as a mother of my children, but there are a couple of must-dos.  Someone in the house 1. WILL be an Olympian, and 2. WILL be a professional dancer. And it seems we're well on our way to accomplishing number two.  I mean, I'm not personally on my way to making number two.  Two being a dancer, not ummm, you know, the other Number Two.  One of my kids might end up dancing - not pooping. I mean, they all poop - that's going well here. Not that I check...I just don't hear complaints about it. But this is about dancing, not pooping....

2 comments:

Jackie-Oh Cleaver said...

Our girls are THE BEST! Yahoozers!!! (Must be the "Gammie Gene") :-)

Momijimanjyu said...

LMAO LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

POOPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

LMAO