CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rate this sin

In this week's wonderment of "Is this a sin?" I need your help to figure out a tricky one!


How much of a sin is it to go out on the Sabbath to get some TP? Now, we need to factor in that said TP run could possibly be taking place on Easter Sunday. 

I think we'll make it tomorrow, provided no one does anything wonky.  But we might need some pre-Easter celebration TP if anyone has, well, issues. And in that case, if I do have to make a TP run, are we talking outer darkness there or just Telestial Kingdom?

7 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

use paper or else. i'm just sayin'.

Mama said...

phew - OK, Carrot!

I found an extra roll. It's our Easter miracle!!!!

Momijimanjyu said...

You could always use those Clorox wipes you have laying around. LOL

Glad you found another roll!

Cherylyn said...

I'm glad you found another roll so I don't spend my Easter feeling guilty that I moved or else I could have ran over a couple of extra rolls to your house just in case! I actually would have really enjoyed performing that service for you too! lol.

MNBandMom said...

God WANTS you to have plenty of TP - just saying.


And hello to Carrot Jello - long time no chat. :)

Mama said...

C-Dawg - are you mocking my near TP disaster? (By "moving" please please please tell me it was unpacking and not, you know, ditching that house and getting another!!!!)

I found another roll so I don't even have to go out before my Presidency meeting here in an hour. Of course, there is no longer any TP in my year's supply, but hey.....

:)

Mama said...

oh - and I did lol at the Clorox Wipes line. If they were flushable, I'd be all over that like....poo on TP!!! snort.