CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Is it a...


....on a windy, cold, rainy day to just buy some macaroni salad for the ward picnic rather than make it?

I mean, this stuff is fixing to get rained on for all 5 families who are diehard enough to show up in this weather to a picnic.

If I just buy some macaroni salad, it'll cost a fortune, but it's longer I can stay in my jammies and I won't resent all that work going into something that I a. will never in a million years eat and b. will watch get rained on.

But then I promised my friend I'd help her by making macaroni salad.

To go to my Bill Clinton place, I guess this all depends on what the definition of "make" is.

These are the real trials and dramas of life people. Macaroni salad construction. You think you know travails? This here's a travail.

8 comments:

Drama "O" said...

It is a Sin and I'm going to confession tonight on your behalf.

Mama said...

Light me a candle - I'm a sinner!!!!

Mama said...

Is it a bigger sin now that it's not even raining? It's bright and lovely.

oopsies

Drama "O" said...

Great ... Now I have to say the Rosary too.

Mama said...

ROFL

Hail Mary, full of grace, my friend did not make her macaroni salad AND is a Mormon. Blessed not is her salad, and blessed not is her unholy Publix offering.

MNBandMom said...

Oh heck yes it's a sin!!


Mit - read my blog - if nothing will get you to watch House...my post might.

Mama said...

We interrupt this blog for a commercial about MM's blog....

0_0

MNBandMom said...

Oh hush now!! It's the only way I can shamelessly beg Mit to read my post!!