CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Life is unfair


We all know life is unfair.


This week, I experienced, firsthand, some of the unfairness of it all.

Riddle me this.  Why, if I have ignored the exercise room in our house and  have not set a toe in that puppy in months, is it filled with dust and grime and funk?  

There were dust snakes hanging from the ceiling fan.  I was tempted to just keep it running so no one noticed.  :)

It seems fair that if you've given up using a room in the home, it should stay dust-free and sparkly, does it not?

Just to show that room who is the boss, I'm back to working out. If I am going to have to clean you, I might as well use you.  That's long been my mantra for children, and I'll now apply it to housekeeping. 

Life's a cruel, cruel joke.

3 comments:

MNBandMom said...

I think it's obvious you should have torched the place.....

Mama said...

Can I still collect on my insurance if it's arson?

MNBandMom said...

Absolutely. You were DRIVEN to it by madness and chaos in your personal life. Jackie spoke to you from your unconscious state and told you to burn it down and to embrace Miracle Whip.

So it is written - so it shall be.