CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

My first game of TAG




I got tagged by Mr. Fob and while I am perhaps not one of his favorite folks on the Net, I am going to pretend he hates the others more.

The rules of the game go like so:
1.  Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages long.)
2.  Turn to page 123.
3.  Find the 5th sentence.
4.  Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5.  Tag 5 friends to do the same!

Here's my sentence:

"He was a good king, his mother be damned."

Ok - that's a pretty great line, eh? Mr. Fob, with a line like that, I'm moving up in my popularity rating, right?!

It's from A Treasury of Royal Scandals: The Shocking True Stories of History's Wickedest, Weirdest, Most Wanton Kings, Queens, Tsars, Popes, and Emperors by Michael Farquhar and provided it's ever peaceful, could make excellent hospital reading. I suspect it will be good cruise reading, instead.

Folks I'm tagging:
Marksmom
Drama
C-Dawg
Momi
and
Dee

Now - off with you to your books and entertain me!  

5 comments:

MNBandMom said...

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thank you so much FOB ( sob ) for starting this game.

My sentence ( from the book THE SPEED OF LIGHT ):

Did Mom ever teach you to count down into your sleep?

Momijimanjyu said...

Read my blog. lol

Mama said...

MM - your sentence isn't that cool.

Try again - it did not particularly entertain me.

:)

MNBandMom said...

You've gotten demanding ever since you held a rattle snake over your Mama and cured her.

Check my blog

Mama said...

A little witch-doctoring never hurt a Mormon. :)