CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

My edict to women everywhere...





Girls,

For pity's sake - quit standing up to tinkle in public restrooms. Effective immediately.

Men tinkle standing up. We do not. Commit that to memory.

Some of us have to use public restrooms with 3 little kids. And we're tired of having to wipe your urine off of the seat pre-potty. It's gross. I don't leave my tinkle for you - please don't leave yours for me. I'm a real person coming in behind you, and it's not cool to clean up your business.

Does anyone know of a woman who has caught something from sitting on the seat? I don't want to hear that your Aunt Gertie's hairdresser knew a woman who got cooties from the can. I mean - have YOU or someone you personally know gotten the creeping crud from a public potty?

I didn't think so.

The liners are there for your pleasure. Use them. Or coat that bad boy in tp. But do not hover. Say no to squatting. Sit down, relax, and worry about something else...like how you are going to get out of the bathroom without touching the door handle.

Thank you for your compliance.

12 comments:

MNBandMom said...

You actually think that women stand up to pee?? I was thinking stuff just splattered up there with a vigorous flush!

Mama said...

Women have told me that they hover pee.

ewww

And yes - a good flush can do it, too. Flush splash is gross, but I can deal. (It'd be nice if folks wiped that up, too.)

But I have more than one friend who've told me about their squatting to tinkle. One even demonstrated to me, at the park, how you can put your feet on the seat and squat and tinkle that way. She's taught her son to tinkle standing on top of the seat, as well. That was fun to clean up at my house when he chose to urinate that way here.

0_0

Mama said...

Oh - and if you have more questions about the veracity of women standing to tinkle - just google "hover pee."

Double 0_0

I'm shocked you never knew!

Drama "O" said...

"If you SPRINKLE while you TINKLE, please be neat and WIPE the SEAT"

MNBandMom said...

I am forever amazed at how Mama continues to teach and enlighten us.... Mama, what should we do if there is not paper liner thingie offered for use???

Mama said...

Amen Drama-O.

And MM - I am full of useless info. :)

MNBandMom said...

Not useless at all and I still wanna know...what is one to do when they don't offer those liner thingies?? I used to line the seat with toilet paper but then I ended up dragging some with me when I left and ....well....that wasn't good 0_0

Mama said...

Oh - taking the tp with you when you go is so uncool. I'd see why you'd want to stop that practice.

There's always Clorox Wipes you can keep in your pocketbook for those times when there are no liners and there's some tinkle sprinkle. :)

Apparently, wrapping the toilet seat in TP pre-potty is called "making a nest."

When that helps ya win Jeopardy, you can thank me.

MNBandMom said...

Oh I think you will love this Mama....or you'll think I've lost it!! I picked up a purse sized lysol spray thingie the other day. I'm telling ya....to die for!!

Mama said...

Pocketbook sized lysol???

(mama swoons)

Do we spray the seat with it....or our bums?

Momijimanjyu said...

lllllllllllllloooooooooolllllllllllllllll this sh*t is flocking funny!!!

In Japan they have some cool restrooms. In each stall they have wipes you can use. Kinda like the Clorox wipes.

MNBandMom said...

I'm thinking that's a personal choice Mama - I knew you would swoon. The next time I see them, I'm buying some for you and the little Mormons.

Momiji - let's all pee in Japan....