CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This week in RATE THAT SIN!



Sure - we recognize the above list as sins.  But periodically, I like to request that you, my gentle homeys, help me rate some of the less easily categorized transgressions.  Ponder with me, once again, to determine if this is a sin? And if so, is it

Totally Telestial

Somewhat Satanic

or should I be
Auf-ed to Outer Darkness?

So - riddle me this? Is it a sin to have a potty word in your favorite exercise song if you really REALLY run faster to that song and you somewhat consider that, well, a spiritual experience? Does anything change *if* you find yourself, when in extreme shin pain, turning your iPod up louder to better hear the angry potty words and then, uhh, smiling?


8 comments:

Mr. Mormon said...

Definitely Outer Darkness. FYI, I'll be seeking a Temple divorce, you wicked, ungodly woman you.

Mama said...

Well, don't try to come back once you leave - because, on my jog this morning with my dirty word song, I learned, "I A'int No Hollaback Giiiiirl."

MNBandMom said...

I need to know the word before I can weigh in. It wasn't RETAIL was it?

Mama said...

The word is.....maverick. 0_0

MNBandMom said...

Well shoot - you might as well pack your bags now for the hell highway.

Edward Sizler said...

MY EARS!!!!! OH LAWDY, LAWDY ME!!! MY EARS!!!

You used the "M" word!!!!!

Momijimanjyu said...

Well, as you know I have a potty mouth so this is NOT a sin. LMAO!

Just no potty mouthin in front of the kids......

Mama said...

YAY! It's not a sin - Momi said so!!!!! :)