CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Gift giving ideas

It has come to my attention that I have some faithful dude-followers on this here blog.  Unabashedly, this is one of the most masculine sites on the Net, so it makes sense you would find yourself perusing my pages.

Duh.

I have sympathy for men these days.  In my almost humble opinion, the world has become rather girl-i-fied.  I’m noticing fewer hunting-plaid-man-recliners in my friends’ homes and more wing back chairs with matching ottomans.  There are fewer BBQs in my neighborhood - and more sushi nights (hello - men don’t want sushi - they want to gnaw hunks of bloody meat.)  I’ve spotted men in IKEA lately - and come on - we all know you don’t want to be there. The glassed over look in your eyes says it all. 

So, may this post be a respite from the rest of the womanly world for ya, boys. This video’s for you. And let me share with you my simple holiday wish -  may you enjoy less Spice Cake and more Duct Tap

(Pause my player first...or, ya know, don't and try to decipher the dialogue through the music.)

8 comments:

MNBandMom said...

Mandles????????????????????

Mama said...

ROFL - admit it - that's some funny stuff!!!

MNBandMom said...

Well naturally it is but as a candle LOVER.... I was taken aback for a bit!!

Mama said...

It's time that Jag gets a candle that smells good to him, mon.

MNBandMom said...

Hmmmm one that smells like soaring stocks???

Mama said...

That candle is called, "The American Dream" MM.

MNBandMom said...

Do they have " THE VIKINGS WON THE SUPER BOWL" mandles?

Mama said...

Totally. It smells like snow mixed with sweat and a little old left-behind Dante stink.