CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Pods are not just storage units



Help me good folks inside my computer!

I am looking for some great podcasts to grow attached to in my copious spare time. Any recommendations? Be aware that I'm a nerdy girl and like educational and churchy things, as well as news stories - generally - I prefer things that make my brain bigger.   Things for kids would be cool, too.

So?  What'cha got for me?  

Thank you, people of the interwebs!

7 comments:

MNBandMom said...

I'm waiting for Jackie's response 0_0.

Mama said...

Jackie who?

Jackie-Oh Cleaver said...

"OH" - Jackie OH!!!! "How sharper than a serpent's tooth . . ."

Mama said...

Oh looky what the blog dragged in....

How nice of you to join us Jackie. Are you one of the pod people? Know of any good podcasts?

MNBandMom said...

Jackie....Mama steps on cracks...just sayin!

Jackie-Oh Cleaver said...

Someone's birthday's coming up . . . I'm just warning - ahem - saying.

MNBandMom said...

She loves anything made with MAYO!!! Also, She loves...LOVES...tacky over the top jewelry and anything from Walmart.

Hope that helps!