CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So nobody...

...thinks it's a riot that this blog has a monkey on it?  Come on folks - throw me a bone!  What the monkey has a monkey on it! Pretty good for a baby blogger, right?  Jammin' tunes, a monkey, and the presence of a member of the FOB community - in fact - the head Fobrarian himself -  all that and wit for free.  I'm trying here, peeps.


Also, even if no one here loved The Golden V - it was a hit and a half at my meeting.  I love you all anyway - even if you are a smidge cremated to me.


9 comments:

MNBandMom said...

Well...it's not that it's NOT a riot ...it's just...well.... disturbing. That is one ugly monkey

Mama said...

I think you hurt my monkey's feelings. Great - he always gets clingy when he's hurt. Dang monkey - get off my back!!

B.G. Christensen said...

What the monkey?

Momijimanjyu said...

I got it, mama. :)


And who/what is FOB? lol

Mama said...

FOB represents an elite group of bloggers. They write - they're witty - and for the most part, they are too cool for me. But I stalk them online because they interest me.

Mr. FOB is their leader. He's their GWBush. Oh - or better yet, their Karl Rove. :)

B.G. Christensen said...

I aspire to nothing more in life than to be the Karl Rove of Fob.

Mama said...

Dream big, K-Fob.

:)

Mr. Mormon said...

Oh, that brass monkey; that funky Monkey
Brass Monkey - junkie, that funky Monkey!

(Count yourself lucky that we can't do audio posts on here. You'd *much* rather see me write that then sing it!)

Mama said...

ROFL - I should add that song to my playlist. Remind me later, dude!!!