CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A little friendly VD competition




Not THAT kind of VD.

Sheesh

Valentine's Day is pretty long to type.  Does no one else write, "Happy VD!" in their Valentine's cards?

Anyhooo...

Let's have a fun competition.  The day of loooooove is fast upon us and what says love like - you know - words?  But particularly, what says love like words in SONGS!  So, get your love on and try to wow us all with great VD-worthy songs on your blog's playlist. 

If you want to play along, I will visit your blog and determine who has the BEST VD playlist. Anyone is welcome to enter, but I will be the sole arbiter of good taste on this one, and will decide who has won.  Feel free to campaign for your blog's playlist, though.  Gifts of cash are always welcome.  Contestants will be judged on their originality, set order, danceability, and the overall enjoyment of yours truly.

The winner will receive a lovey, syrupy post accolading their fine taste in tunes and my undying devotion.  Additionally, if your tunes are good enough, I might be so inclined to submit it to my neighborhood roller rink for their Valentine's Night Couple Skate set list.  rrrrrrr


3 comments:

MNBandMom said...

Like I said....it's always a competition 0_0

Mama said...

:)

MNBandMom said...

I'm betting I can at least beat Jackie in this competition....it helps that she doesn't have a blog!!

*THUMBS UP*