CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

How much do you like cows?



Do you like them enough to drink their milk?

Do you like them enough to not eat them?

Do you like them enough to visit them at the petting zoo?

Do you like them enough to drink their tinkle?














Why did it suddenly get so quiet?

Some folks in India are proposing slurping on a bovine brew of cow urine as an alternative to cola drinks.

Sacred cow or not, I just can't embrace that one. It's just too mooch, I mean, much.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article5707554.ece

4 comments:

MNBandMom said...

Note....to....self....never vacation in India and never accept a warm beer from a Hindu

Mama said...

Amen, sistahfriend.

Edward Sizler said...

Yes.

Yes.

Yes, though touching them may give you something called Campylobacter jejuni, which, if you've ever had it, will make you want to NEVER touch another bovine again! Just so you can imagine without going into details; squirt, pain, squirt, pain, repeat every ten minutes till you beg someone to take you to the hospital or kill you.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FLIPPIN' MIND?????

This is why India is and will always be a 3rd world country! My gosh, there are people starving there, dying in the streets and they have filet mignon on the hoof within touching distance of every person. Hello!?!? This is a no brainer! Let's see, do I love my family now or want to watch them die in the name of Allah? I'm thinking that Allah is sitting on a golden camel somewhere thinking, "My oh my, these are some dumb people I've created. And now look at them, they're drinking there own urine! Hey, Habib, pass me a beer, will ya???"

Mama said...

Clearly, CU, you are a racist and have no ecumenical appreciation for others. Ghandi weeps.