CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To the tune of "Matchmaker, matchmaker."


Get your Relief Society President Yentl on and sing with me.


Food order
Food order
Get me some food!
Hurry it up!
Don't be a prude!

Why must I tell you what we want to eat?
Give me it all!
Don't make me repeat!

Food order, food order
President dear...
Can you pick it up for me?
And deliver it here?

I won't be home
so the key will be there.
Let yourself in.
Put the food anywhere.....as long as it's in my pantry, fridge and freeeeeeezer!

I suspect I'm losing my pleasing disposition.

0_0

5 comments:

Edward Sizler said...

I still find you quite charming. However, I haven't been in need of your food, (except for the corn casserole, but that's another story for another time).

I found myself singing along and frankly, I don't know why? I think it was because you've really never given me a reason to not love you, so that's what I'm sticking with.

Now, back to the food... :-)

Jackie-Oh Cleaver said...

hmmmm I wonder if it would be considered to be cruel and unusual punishment if a food order consisted exclusively of unflavored oatmeal (not instant); powdered milk; spinach; peanut butter; bags of apples and several loves of whole wheat bread?

Nancy Face said...

I liked singing along! ;)

MNBandMom said...

I'm thinking if folks are hungry enough they aren't too picky and they are HOME when the stuff is delivered....or..they find a way to get it.

I would be so tempted to say " well I can deliver it today unless that would be TOO INCONVENIENT FOR YOU!"

Carrot Jello said...

Would you mind if I said this made me LOL?
I bet that's just the beginning of a bunch of hits you could have.